How We collect and use the personal data?
We collect and use personal data held about you in the following ways:
Some of Our services may require you to sign-up and create an account or provide personal data. In such circumstances, We will request personal data such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc. By providing this personal data, you agree that We may:
- Use it to provide you with the information and services that you request from Us;
- Share it with third-party service providers either inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- Store it outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- Use it to respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- Use it to notify you about changes to one or all of Our Platforms; and
- Use it to ensure that content from Our Platforms is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your devices.
What Information Do We collect?
Information that We collect (which may be collected automatically in some circumstances) may include:
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number);
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL;
- Cookies or similar technologies that may uniquely identify your browser or any of your accounts on Our Platforms;
- Information (including personal data) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
We may also collect and process location information when you use any of Our Platforms through various technologies, such as Wi-Fi access points and cell towers and IP addresses.
In addition to the above, We may require you to provide certain other personal data to sign-up or create an account with Us. For more information in this regard, see the section titled "How We collect and use the information?" above.
Why do We collect your information?
We collect your information to, amongst other things:
- Administer Our Platforms and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Offer you tailored content;
- Improve Our Platforms to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your devices;
- Keep Our Platforms safe and secure;
- Offer you access to certain products and services.
To Whom May We disclose your personal information?
TRSDC may disclose your personal information as required by law to government bodies, law enforcement agencies and other institutions that have the authority to request such information.
You can also choose not to provide certain personal information that We request. Kindly note that his will not affect your ability to access and enjoy Our Platforms, but you may not be able to access certain options or services.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
TRSDC is not responsible if information made available on Our Platforms is not accurate, complete or current. The information provided is for general information purposes only. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes on Our Platforms.